1) Contact us through e-mail to verify puppy availability.
2) After discussing your interest in a puppy and we decide that a puppy from us would be a good match we will need you to fill out a questionnaire, print off the purchase contract and sign the back page, (you can scan and email it to us or mail it with your deposit check) and then send a deposit. Send a deposit by check; payable to Copperfield's Goldens, or via PayPal for $500. (Paypal fees are paid by Purchaser and not Copperfield's Goldens). Remaining Balance paid when puppy goes home.
3) We accept visitors to meet the parents prior to puppies arrival. Once Puppies are born no one can visit our home until the pups have had their first vaccine and vet visit at 6 weeks of age. This is to ensure the safety of the newborn puppies. No puppy sale is worth us losing a litter of puppies because we allowed someone to bring in parvo or kennel cough!! We will be happy to send references from past puppy homes.
4) We will send out an e-mail to new puppy homes when the puppies are 5 weeks old. In that e-mail you will be notified of your appointment time. There will be no appointments on Sundays. The e-mail will also have all info needed for you to be ready for your new puppy.
5) The puppies have to be at least 7 weeks old when they go home. Puppies are selected by the breeder for each family .
6) All of our puppies are fed Purina Pro Plan Large Breed puppy food. We recommend you continue them on this until 4 months of age, then you can switch them to a large breed adult formula. We recommend Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Adult Formula. (Chicken Shredded Blend)